We hold no creed except Christ, believing that:
– the Bible is the authoritative witness to God’s love for humanity. We respect the right and obligation of each individual to study, interpret and live out the Scriptures according to the Spirit and one’s own conscience.
– the church is congregational and democratic in organization with each local congregation choosing its own leadership, calling its ministers and governing its affairs.
– there is only one church, the Body of Christ, made up of many congregations and denominations working in mission and ministry throughout the world.
– the sacrament baptism of is undertaken by all people as a sign of newness of life through God in Jesus Christ.
– the Lord’s Supper is celebrated monthly in worship and all people are free to accept the Lord’s invitation to communion.
– in Christ we are called to lives of service, living in mission and witness to the grace of God whose son died to save the world.